In the beginning the Rings of Power were created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Feel free to message me about anything!
Homestucks can agree on three things.
- Equius <> Nepeta
- Homestuck is confusing
- Dante Basco
AMERICANS: name every single canadian province
Hoenn Johto Kanto Sinnoh Unova Kalos
I was looking at this picture the other day and suddenly I noticed something
the fucking size of his arms man
It made me wonder where the shoulder were like
well nice try cheating with the shoulder pads but you’re still a noodle.
(and I love it that way actually)
you never noticed, miundy? haha yeah, he’s still a total bean sprout. i dunno where people are getting the idea that he’s ripped under there
this cartoon though…
we are all fucked up for a reason
a villain that became a villain not because they seek vengeance or crave power but because villains always have better one-liners, outfits, and musical numbers
as a Canadian, I can say with 100% honesty that this is accurate
the fuckers have literally chased me down a fucking street
take your geese back, canada
#i think that every night#geese just stand outside the windows of the canadian people#and absorb all their anger#this is why canadians are so nice#and geese are the most evil things to walk the planets
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
i bet something like this is going to happen
Albus Severus Potter and the curse of the awful name.
"It is our names, Albus, that show which child our parents really hate, far more than our abilities"
I’m adding this one because it’s my favourite
narcissa malfoy was probably the most powerful occlumens in hogwarts history and nobody knew
she literally stood up to lord voldemort and lied that harry potter was dead and i don’t know about you but if i were an evil ruler i would probably want to triple-check that my nemesis was, you know, actually deceased
voldemort had actual doubts about snape
narcissa swans on by without a whisper, without a second glance
When I was 16, I had a fake I.D. and decided to go to a gay bar by myself because some friends bailed on me. While there, an older gentleman bought me a drink. He wasn’t a creeper, and he definitely wasn’t unattractive. I accepted the drink and began talking to him. No big deal. As the hour progressed, I felt myself feeling strange. I mentioned that I felt like I had a headache, and this guy helped guide me out of the bar. As we were walking down the street, the thought of, ‘Oh god, he’s drugged me, I’m going to die’ came to my head. I tried to get away, but I was so drugged up that I could barely walk, let alone speak. It also didn’t help that I had really large ‘goth’ platform shoes because I was going through a phase. Anyway, this guy brought me to his suv and began undressing me. As a final act of defiance, I hit him over the head with my platform shoe. He then punched me, and I remember thinking, ‘Why don’t they ever give workshops to gay guys about being victims of rape too?’ While I was as careful as possible, I never saw the guy slip something in the drink. I even watched the bar tender make the drink. Anyway, I lied there completely paralyzed while this pervert was lubing up. I locked eyes with his for a moment, and that’s when it happened. A very large and angry drag queen opened the door of the vehicle and beat the shit out of my attempted rapist. She and her other drag friends helped dress and care for me while the police arrived. I was saved by a group of guardian drag queens. They were basically the modern day ‘angels from heaven.’
God bless drag queens.
I will always reblog this
Whenever drag queens are present, you best believe they will save the fuckin day.
Oh fuck yes.
If this isn’t on your blog I’m judging you.
Every time a bell rings, a drag queen gets his wings.
God bless drag queen omg